The Decent Work and Health Network (DWHN) is a group of dedicated health care professionals working to raise public awareness about the impact that working conditions and income inequality have on workers' health.
The Ontario Public Service Employees Union (OPSEU) encourages all members to support the DWHN by signing the petition for paid sick days for all!
The DWHN's campaign demands include:
- Paid sick days for all Ontarians
- Access to Personal Emergency Leave for all workers
- An end to the requirement for doctor's notes for sick days
- Amendments to the Employment Standards Act to address precarious work conditions
- $15 minimum wage for all workers.
Two things you can do to support the DWHN's work right now!